Monday, November 14, 2011

New Blog, Moving Forward and Enjoying Lifes Little Wonders.

Hey There! Welcome to my new blog, Inspired. I decided to make a blog that I can not only keep updated on but pour my heart into every last word that goes into my posts. I want this blog not only to be special for me, but for you as well. I want this blog to not be a blog, but a place to go when you want to just read and get well, inspired. I know it will take a lot because there are so many wonderful, creative blogs out there. I realized that my old blog wasn't me, well it was just not the real, deep, passionate me. I want to come back to my blog when I have my own kids and smile at my fond memories of walking down to the castle (yes, I live by a castle) or basking under the hot summer sun. A blog to me is like a photo album and a journal where you can share your feelings, thoughts and memories through simple words or grasping pictures. So now you know why I made this blog. Now onto the second part of this post, moving forward. Yes, this is one of life's hardest struggles but I know its something we all have to do. I don't mean you shouldn't reminisce and keep memories, more like if something or rather someone is hurting you and you want them in your life you have to let go and move on. You should never make the effort for people if they don't make the effort for you. It's as simple as that. So don't hold back move forward! This persons part in your story is over and you need to let them go. Finally, my last part enjoying life's little wonders. I personally think that life is so much more beautiful if you enjoy the little things and expect less. I have to admit I'm not always the most grateful or least expecting person, but when I expect less and look on the bright side of things everything is just, great. I believe that if you take life day by day then you will definitely appreciate life in itself. Sorry about the long post, but I just love to express my feelings. A lot. 

Have anything to say? Comment below. Happy Monday!
Much love, 
Madi :)

2 comments:

  1. awesome post Madi! :) I can't wait to read your posts and am so glad that you've decided to make another blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) Don't worry, there will be more to come, with pictures too!

    ReplyDelete