Sunday, January 22, 2012

Music is a way of life

So, you remember how I said I was procrastinating? Well I found a new way to do it, which is not good. I finally got a tuner for my guitar, so I tuned it obviously. I went on Youtube and searched how to play Wonderwall by Oasis and I played it over and over for about four hours. Then later I saw some more tutorials on Youtube so I decided to learn Fifteen by Taylor Swift. I woke up this morning and picked up my guitar and played my heart out. It makes me so happy that I found a hobby that only costs time, not money. The next song I plan on learning is this one. For now though, I'll practice what I know, after all I did just learn these yesterday!  


Also, I am so excited for summer so I can see sunrises like this again! 


Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.  ~Berthold Auerbach

Do you play guitar? Are you excited for summer? Do tell!
Much love,
Madi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment