Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bokeh and a house to myself

Ever have those days where so much has happened in such a little amount of time? Today was one of those days for me. I volunteered, helped my mom collect a vintage storage cabinet from an estate sale, had a delicious red velvet cupcake, got in a good workout and when I finally got the house to myself I took pictures. Nothing in particular though, just random things around my room. Since I'm writing this at 1am I'm going to keep it short and sweet. So here goes :)








In case you're wondering, it says "look at the stars, look how the shine for you"











So as you can tell I lovelovelove bokeh and I like taking pictures of random things! How did you spend your day? 
Much Love,
Madi :)

5 comments:

  1. i really want to read the hunger games, but the waiting list at my library has 96 people in front of me. haha!

    and longboarding is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful photos Madi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. the hunger games, harry potter, a longboard, bokeh, polariods and the beatles? pretty much just summed up everything awesome. :) lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your room, it's so pretty! Coldplay quote, and fairylights. That's all you need.

    I tagged you in a post, by the way. :) Check out my blog and you can continue the chain if you'd like to! x

    ReplyDelete