Saturday, April 7, 2012

Gallivanting through the woods

So the other day I got to hang out with my wonderful boyfriend and he was being cooperative with my picture taking of him so it was a pretty decent. We found this special spot in the forest where you can just chill and take pictures, so we did! Today however was possibly the most gorgeous day I have ever seen this year! (2012) So I've mixed them together but enjoy my captures :)































By the way, Happy Easter tomorrow!
Much love,
Madi :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! It was SO beautiful out today wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hope! It definitely is!(was?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos as always, Madi! :) I have given you a blog award because I enjoy your posts so much :) http://escapetovanilla.blogspot.com/2012/05/awards-and-such.html

    ReplyDelete