Monday, March 5, 2012

Random acts of kindness

Do you believe in karma? I do. I feel like if you do something good for someone else out of the good of your heart then something good will happen to you. I strongly believe in helping others and randomly doing kind things for them, not jut for good karma but to become a better person. So maybe next time you see someone struggling to reach something off a higher shelf at the grocery store or maybe even donating your old clothes is a good start!





Do you believe in karma? When's the last time you helped someone?
Much love,
Madi :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! I do absolutely believe in karma and know that when we open our hearts to helping others, we gain so much! The last time I helped someone was while visiting a friend at the hospital a few days ago. I saw a guy that didn't have any money to pay his parking ticket (in the garage) and I handed him the money he needed. It made my heart happy to help him, and I know he felt the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely believe in karma.<3 I see it happen all of the time. If someone does something good, good is likely to happen to them. And vice versa. :)

    ReplyDelete