Sunday, March 18, 2012

Summer

I miss those days. You know, the ones when you could walk around on the green grass barefoot, when you could wear shorts and not have to worry about wearing a jacket, or staying up late every night just gazing at the stars in an open field and just be free. I miss the hot sun beating on my shoulders, I miss go swimming every single day, I miss exploring and being spontaneous, I miss summer.




















I miss staying up to see the sunrise. I miss eating watermelon all day and going to pick fresh fruit from the garden. I miss the beach and campfires. I miss going to my Grandparents farm and watching fireworks light up the sky. I miss going barefoot everywhere and the feel of the hot pavement on my soles.
I. Miss. Summer.
Much love,
Madi

1 comment:

  1. I love this post but hate it because I miss summer so much! We're super close though! :) Just 3 months!

    ReplyDelete