Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012

This has been one of the best years of my life, and I mean that genuinely. I had a wonderful summer spent with family and my friend Hope. I had the lucky opportunity to both California in January and Hawaii in April. I made a bunch of new friends at my new school when I moved in August. I got my beloved longboard in July. My photography skills (from what I think) have improved. I have visited many sport games, which I love. I could go into every little detail but that would take far too long! 2011 has been very good to me and I hope it has been the same to you. 2012 will be an amazing year and hopefully bring more joy and peace in the world. Hopefully I can gain more followers and blog more in the new year. Here are some of my New Years resolutions, what are yours?

- Get a job
- Have a complete Harry Potter marathon
- Read all of the Harry Potter series
- Stay Organized
- Get good grades
- Study hard for each test (no matter how small) 
- Do homework properly and put effort into it
- Learn how to play guitar
- Be genuine to everyone
- Write in my journal everyday
- Donate to a charity
- Simplify my life
- EAT HEALTHY
- Accomplish something big
- Go to bed at 9:30 every week day
- Go on internet for an hour tops, unless for homework
- Keep up with blog
- Take a trip
- Save 1000$
- Start a project 365 (and keep up with it)
- Learn everything there is to know about my camera
- Get my DSLR
- No eating after eight
- Snacks consist of something small (ex: an apple, cereal, cheese and crackers etc.)
- Go for a run/walk everyday 
- Learn Safe & Sound on guitar
- Read 100 books by 2013

Enjoy and have a safe new years! I hope 2012 is good to you. Much love!
Madi

2 comments: