Friday, December 30, 2011

Nature

So this is a post about my thoughts on how we treat the earth. I was listening to this song and it hit me, why not do something about it. Some of us treat it with care and respect, but you also get the occasional person who doesn't and although it is just one person it can make a huge impact. I have always been very interested in our planet and how it changes. I plan to be either an environmentalist or a biologist so I can study what we're doing to these creatures and our ecosystems. These are some pictures from the internet on how global warming affects the Earth. Please take into consideration how you can help.







So either way, if you do believe in global warming or think it's just a myth we still need to help. Please comment your ideas on how we can help to make the Earth a better place. Thanks for reading.
Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment